Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DemeonBrian Speaks On Album Delay, Low EP Sales & Laughs Off M.A.x Dating Rumors

Today Demeon Hosted Yet Another Q&A Via Twitter & Askfm & Spoke About The Delay Of His Debut Album "Menace II Love" He Also Gave A Time Frame In Which The Album Will Be Released.

Wats takin the album so long?
                "It'll def be out this spring for sure. Im just taking my time i dont wanna rush things. I wanna put it out when everything is In-line and when i have full support from my label. I promise the wait will be well worth it."


Were you upset with the ep sales?
 "l wasn't upset because i know how hard i worked on the ep and it is a good ep. I indeed wish we would've chosen a more major outlet to promote the project because spinrilla is fairly new. + i also knew the ep was mostly songs people heard from me already and promotion could've been much better as well. But its a learning experience so i know all i need to know when my album is released. 

Are u and Max dating?
Lol Nooooooo! Me & Max Are Bestfriends we've never looked at eachother in that way but i can see why people think that lol cause we do almost everything to together but no lol. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment