Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

DopeNoiseBlog Reviews DemeonBrian's Body


This Week Has Been Shaping Up Nice For DemeonBrian His New Single Is A Certified Hit & Has Just Hit The Top50 On Reverbnation But Now The Single Has Been Getting Alot Of Attention. The Scorching Number Got A Post On DopeNoiseBlog And Received A Nice Review. Read What They Had To Say Below

So Chicago is the new place to find hot talent I See. Here We have 18 year old DemeonBriandropping his debut single from his album  “Menace II Love”. The song samples Ciara’s smash hit Body Party. Yo my honest opinion is this kid could bring RnB back not just with his music but with his lyrics. I haven’t heard a sensual song that doesn’t require me to wear condom to listen and this song was quite refreshing. I think everybody should be on the look of for DemeonBrian and his album  “Menace II Love” set to debut sometime around September.
If You Still Haven't Heard Body. Its Available HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment